Award Winning Doctors
Over 35 years in practice
Learn About Your Eyes
Read articles about your eyes
Means better care
Dr Hawks started the practice by opening offices in both Overland Park and Gardner in 1974. After more than 35 years, our goal is still to provide professional service with compassion and integrity.
We are members of:
Dr. Hawks and Dr. Rogers are also American Board of Optometry Certified and Dr. Hawks is a past member of the State Board of Examiners.
- 20/20: The Vision Foundation (founded & funded by Drs. Hawks, Besler & Rogers)
- Care Free Clinic
- See to Learn Program
- Sight for Students Program
- Emergency Bags for School Nurses
- Speakers: Our doctors are available to speak to your company, organization or classroom on any eye related subject.
- We also participate in career or health fairs.
We know that life doesn’t stop when the office closes. That is why our optometrists are available on-call 24 hours a day.
Just call either office and follow the prompts to leave a message for the on-call doctor; and the doctor will call you back right away. Of course, if your emergency is life threatening, please call 911.
Please help us by leaving a review on our Google Plus Local page. It’s easy! Just click this button and follow the instructions.